Though Buddha has said “the problem is, we believe we have time,” I think everyone should have one of these. So if you haven’t already got one, now’s not too late to start thinking!
It doesn’t have to be some swanky fancy movement, nor some major revolution. It’s really all up to you; how do you want to live your life, and how you’re going about achieving the items you have listed. It could be anything, from cycling from one end of Singapore to the other, or sky diving, or even learning how to make coffee. Doesn’t matter, cause you know what? I believe you will achieve greatness through them. Honest.
So, just to share with you, here are some items listed on my bucket list:
Before I die, I want to
1. Be certified under Yoga Alliance
2. Attain my RYT-200 Yoga Instructor’s certification
3. Attain my RAD ballet teacher’s certification
4. Be certified to dive
5. Attain my international award in Barista Skills – yes I wanna be a certified barista
6. Visit the Churaumi Aquarium in Okinawa
7. Do my RYT-500 certification in Bali
8. Inspire young girls to dance
9. Eat fresh, raw baby octopus
10. Do handstands without help from a wall
11. Get my driver’s license!!
Much to add to the list. Just remember the list is non exhaustive, and feel free to change yours as and whenever. We are never the same persons over time, and if we find that life should lead us along a different path where we yearn for something else, something greater, go do that.
What’s important, is that you find what you love, do it, and be glad you’ve done it. And its one off the bucket list!